We are unable to accept files that use multi-currency.
With MYOB file, in some instances you may be able to turn off Multi-currency.
If multi-currency has not been used in the file then there is a possibility that you may be able to turn off this feature and re-submit the file for conversion.
Criteria to remove multi-currency:
To turn off multi-currency please follow the steps below:
1. Check any multi-currency accounts for a Balance. If $0 proceed to step 2.
2. Delete currencies in the currency table. You can find currencies in the 'Lists' tab
Note: If you are unable to delete this currency as it is linked to an account you will need to unlink the relevant accounts. This message usually refers to either receivables and/or payable accounts associated with the currency. Once these links have been removed you will need to re-try to delete the currency.
3. Change any Foreign exchange accounts to AU currency.
4. Remove any foreign currency linked to your contacts.
5. Turn-off multi-currency in the file by un-ticking 'I deal with multiple currencies'.
Once the multi-currency has been successfully removed you can re-load your file for conversion at our website here.
Please note that if a file contains multi-currency we are unable to offer certain premium conversion options and you will receive history for the current month only.
FGH Tables can provide solutions to turn off Multi-currency for clients who wish to update from MYOB Premier to AccountRight 2016/2017. Jet Convert can convert MYOB and Accountright files. Note that AccountRight does not provide multi-currency. FGH Tables provide 3 levels of service.
Full details are at FGH Tables. We can convert files that have been updated by FGH Tables.